KNYSNA NEWS - The Victor Molosi murder trial continues at the Knysna Magistrate's Court today.
The High Court matter, appearing before Judge RCA Henney, saw the main state witness, Luzuko Makhala, deviate from his original statement yesterday.
Today, the prosecution is trying to show the court the aspects of the deviation, as well as laying a basis for the witness to be declared a hostile witness.
Makhala is brother to one one of the accused, Mawande Makhala.
Victor Molosi, an ANC councillor, was gunned down outside his home in Concordia last year.
Mawande Makhala, alongside former ward councillor Velile Waxa and Vela Patrick Dumile, are facing charges of conspiracy to commit murder, murder and possession of an unlicensed firearm. All three men pleaded not guilty on all counts.
Luzuko Makhala is still under oath.
Mandla Tyololo, who is appearing on a separate matter and is charged with conspiracy to commit murder, will be tried separately.
Read previous articles:
- Molosi murder trial continues
- Molosi murder: Accused plead not guilty
- Molosi murder trial commences
- Molosi murder trial continues in George
- Picketing outside George court
- Bail hearing causes traffic backup
- Who is funding these accused
- Molosi still mobilising community
- Remembering Molosi
- Remembering Victor Molosi
'We bring you the latest Knysna, Garden Route news'