GARDEN ROUTE NEWS - The three men accused of the murder of Victor Molosi appeared briefly at the Knysna Magistrates Court today. Molosi was gunned down outside his home in July last year.
The matter against Knysna former councillor Velile Waxa, Knysna municipal official Mawande Makhala and Cape Town’s Vela Patrick Dumile has been transferred to the High Court and will appear at the George Magistrates Court for a pre-trial conference on 15 March.
All three men remain in custody.
Read more in this week’s Knysna Plett Herald, as well as online.
Read previous articles:
- Molosi murder: Tyololo trial to start in march
- Molosi murder: Tyololo case deferred
- Molosi case will be heard in High Court next year
- Molosi murder: Tyololo case postponed
- Saying goodbye to a local legend
- Victor Molosi laid to rest
'We bring you the latest Knysna, Garden Route news'