GARDEN ROUTE | KAROO NEWS - Stage two loadshedding will continue until 06:00 on Friday 9 January, following a statement from Eskom that the power supplier is severely constrained.
"We have lost additional generation capacity overnight with breakdowns of over 14 000MW," Eskom said. "Our emergency reserves are also insufficient to meet the demand for electricity during the day."
How will you be affected?
- George will be affected from 10:00 - 12:30 and 18:00 - 20:30.
- Uniondale will be off from 13:00 to 15:30 and 21:00 to 23:30.
- Sedgefield will be affected from 10:00 - 12:30 and 18:00 - 20:30.
- Knysna and Plett: 08:00 - 10:30.
- Oudtshoorn will not be affected.
- Mossel Bay will be affected from 08:00 - 10:30.
'We bring you the latest Garden Route, Klein Karoo news'